Achieve the Dream Fellowship | How to Apply
Items to Submit
- Cover Letter or a 3-5 min. video: We are deeply interested in learning why you are interested in an “Achieve the Dream” Fellowship with Communities In Schools of Central Texas. Please prepare a one-page cover letter or a 5 minute video that addresses each of the following questions:
- Please tell us which fellowship you wish to be considered for: Communications Associate, Communication Department OR Accounting Clerk, Finance Department and why?
- How did your experience with Communities In Schools (CIS) of Central Texas impacted you? *Please tell us the year you were in CIS, the name of your campus, and Program Manager (PM)
- How do you hope for this fellowship to contribute to your goals?
2. Resume: Provide a resume with your educational background, work experience, and skills. Resume should be no longer than two pages. If you would like free support in building your resume, please follow this link here
- Provide Two References: We ask that you provide two references on your behalf from a current or former supervisor, teacher, counselor, pastor or other person who knows you well and can describe your skills, accomplishments and guiding values and principles. Please include their name, email, and phone number.
- The deadline to submit materials is March 19, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Submit via email to email@example.com.
- Email documents in PDF or Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will not be considered unless all of the requested materials are submitted no later than the deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- For Video Submissions:
- Short videos compressed to smaller file sizes may be emailed, but if the video file attachment is more than 20 megabytes (20480 KB), you will get an error message because the CIS Outlook email will not allow for very large attachment sizes.
- If you want to send files that are larger than 25MB, you may be able to do so through a cloud service like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, or iCloud.
- You could choose to set up a free VIMEO account. Then upload your video to VIMEO and send a link to your video in the email with your other materials. https://vimeo.com/join
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email that their application has been received. Failure to receive the email confirmation means that the application was not submitted or received.
- If you have any questions about the application process or required materials, please contact Jasmin Melancon via email at email@example.com