At Communities In Schools of Central Texas (CIS), we surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
We work directly inside 103 elementary, middle, and high school campuses.
We start by collaborating with school districts and schools to understand community needs, and we deliver resources tailored to each school community. Our school-based Program Managers bring community resources into schools to empower success for all students by identifying and addressing barriers, and supporting students on their path to graduation. We empower young people to set and meet goals, provide parent engagement and support, and help every child meet their full potential.
Partner School Districts | Los distritos escolares que atiende CIS del centro de Texas son:
- Austin ISD | Distrito Escolar Independiente (ISD) de Austin
- Elgin ISD | Distrito Escolar Independiente (ISD) de Elgin
- Hays CISD | Distrito Escolar Independiente Consolidado (CISD) de Hays
- Lockhart ISD | Distrito Escolar Independiente (ISD) de Lockhart
- Manor ISD | Distrito Escolar Independiente (ISD) de Manor
- San Marcos ISD | Distrito Escolar Independiente (ISD) de San Marcos
For more than 40 years, Communities In Schools has been helping students achieve in school, graduate and go on to bright futures. By helping our most vulnerable students stay in school and succeed in life, we are building stronger, healthier, and more economically stable communities where every person is capable of reaching their greatest potential.