Request for Proposals
Communities In Schools of Central Texas AmeriCorps Program Recruitment Video
The Communities In Schools of Central Texas AmeriCorps program exists to simultaneously uplift the students and families of communities we serve in, while providing a life-changing term of service to members that serve in our organization.
We bring passion for service, first. Our team has lived experience in service that has had a profound impact on our lives and we hope to bring that transformative experience to others. We recruit and onboard an average of 80 unique individuals to CISCT every year who demonstrate an elevated level of dedication, creativity, passion, and grit to their service with students and families. AmeriCorps members are the “burst of fresh energy” our agency needs to continue fueling our mission.
The purpose of creating an AmeriCorps video is to highlight the benefits of AmeriCorps service to our students, campus programs, and to our members themselves. Our hope is to be able to show potential applicants that the impact that CISCT AmeriCorps members have is two-fold; they support students’ success by building strong relationships with the families and the students they mentor, while they are building their own professional core skills and learning about the public education system and their future career potential.
CISCT invites proposals from qualified individuals and organizations to respond to this Request for Proposals (RFP) to conduct a 2-part video for the AmeriCorps Program of Communities in Schools of Central Texas.
Create one longer video (3-4 minutes) that we can host on our website and three shorter videos (<2 minutes long) that we can use for social media.
- At least three identified AmeriCorps members will be represented in the video production (storyboards, meeting with videography team, editing)
Primary audience: Potential AmeriCorps applicants; young adults (ages 18-25) in our Central Texas communities who can see themselves as Mentors with CISCT.
- B-roll shots of members talking with students, walking in the halls with students, meeting with PM during supervision
- Documentary-style interviews with current members, AmeriCorps site supervisors, CISCT staff who are CISCT AmeriCorps alums
- If possible, a student and/or a campus staff person (teacher, counselor, principal) talking about the benefit they see of having AmeriCorps members on their campus
Project Outcome/Key Deliverable:
Creation of videos:
- Extended video (3-4 minutes)
- 3 Short videos (< 2 minutes)
The videos could also include previously taken photographs of AmeriCorps program
Proposals may be submitted electronically via email by Friday, March 25, 2022 by 12:00 PM CST to Amanda Miller, Program Director of AmeriCorps Program at email@example.com