There are two opportunities to intern with the Communities In Schools Communications Department during the summer of 2022.
- The start date is June 6, 2022
- The end date is July 29, 2022
- The commitment is for 8 weeks, 12 hours per week
- Interns will have computers and space at the CIS Central Office located at 3000 South IH 35, 78704
Communication Internship Projects include
- Creating graphics
- Editing photos
- Archiving photos in new database
- Assisting with back-to-school communication projects
- Create Excel spreadsheet for inventory management
*Training will be provided
Summer Communications Interns will receive (4) stipend payments of $350 during the summer, for a total of $1,400 at the completion of the internship period.
- Enthusiasm for the Communities In School mission
- Willingness to learn, and to participate on projects with the Communications team
- Dependable and committed to meeting deadlines
- Experience with social media, Word, and Excel
- Graphic design knowledge a plus
To apply, send your resume and a letter explaining why you are interested by Friday, April 8th by email, mail, or drop off in person at the Communities In Schools Central Office.
- Email to email@example.com
- Drop off at Communities In Schools, 3000 South IH-35, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78704 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, to attention Communications Department
- Mail to Communities In Schools of Central Texas, Communications Dept. 3000 South IH-35, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78704
Send questions to Debra Joiner, firstname.lastname@example.org