Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
Position: 1 part-time position, unpaid, with a $500 end-of-term stipend
Timeframe: May to August, 2019, 12 weeks, flexible start and end dates
We are looking for a dynamic intern to work in the Communications department directly with the Communities In Schools of Central Texas Director of Communications to assist with special projects and initiatives.
This is an incredible learning opportunity for anyone with a strong interest in marketing, communications, PR, advertising and social campaigns.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in content creation, design, and execution of social media messaging
• Provide copywriting and copyediting for communication materials
• Assist in writing press releases
• Design flyers, graphics, and other marketing materials
• Organize and tag photo files
– Ability to work 10 hours each week for 12 weeks
– Demonstration of excellent writing skills (social, blog, online)
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Graphic design, Adobe experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to Debra Joiner, Director of Communications, by email to email@example.com or by mail to Communities In Schools of Central Texas c/o Debra Joiner, 3000 South IH-35, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78704
Deadline: 5 p.m. on April 15, 2019.